Monday, May 26, 2008

Lelah Top


Lelah_Finished_lg

I purchased some beautiful teal Online Linnie Clip from the Cottage to make this top for my daughter Jennifer's upcoming birthday the end of June. I even had just enough left over to make a dishcloth as well. I love the feel of this cotton yarn and the drape is gorgeous and it is not as heavy as I thought it might be. I think it will be perfect for the St. Petersburg climate where my daughter lives.

I've heard that cotton tends to grow when you wear it, so I am hoping that it won't stretch too much when she wears it.

This was a fun and fast project and I really enjoyed knitting it.

You can find the pattern here:
Lelah Top and here

You can find my Ravelry notes here...

When she comes home I will get a picture of her wearing it and post that here when I do.

No comments: